What is NSSLHA?
NSSLHA (“nishluh”) The National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association
NSSLHA is a pre-professional membership for people interested in the study of speech-language pathology.
Who is NSSLHA for?
NSSLHA is for anyone who is interested in learning about or participating in the field of speech-language pathology, or who wants to support local organizations through fundraising and charity work. You do not have to be a communication sciences and disorders student in order to join.
Why join NSSLHA?
- Help the community through fundraising and charity work
- Social and professional networking opportunities
- Find support for your cause
- Learn about speechlanguage pathology
- Extra curricular experience
- Leadership opportunities
Why are there two memberships?
- The national membership is typically optional, and is available to full and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. Information on the benefits of joining can be found at www.asha.org/students
- The chapter membership is mandatory if you would like to participate in the local CSUSM NSSLHA meetings. Dues can be paid for the semester or for an entire year. Check out our chapter's information page to learn about our officers, events and fundraisers.
For membership inquiries, feel free to show up at a meeting or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To read the CSUSM Social Media Disclaimer, visit www.csusm.edu/social/guidelines.html#disclaimer
CSUSM MS SLP Cohort 6